Therapy Assistants – The Ins and Outs
Many hands make light work.
A therapy assistant or support worker can help take the load off you as a parent by working with you and your team to support your child’s goals at home and in the community.
In February 2022, we hosted a panel event that discussed:
- What is a therapy assistant, where to find them and things to consider when choosing the right fit for your family.
- How to employ and pay a therapy assistant, including using your NDIS funding.
- How you can support your therapy assistant to support your child.
- What to do if things aren’t working out.
- Bree Pennie (Host), Kindred
- Melanie Dimmitt, HireUp and Author of ‘Special’
- Stacey Touma, CEO Kindred
- Jennifer Williamson, Content Development & Facilitator, Kindred